KBS follows the following Standard Admission Procedure for MBA Admissions:
- MBA Programme Applicants are required to submit their applications online or in person.
- Applicants are required to register for the entrance examination, which can be either CAT/MAT or CMAT/KMAT.
- Applicants should submit their scorecards for the respective entrance examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- Admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, Skills Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience, non-academic achievements and other similar inputs are considered in shortlisting and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process.
MBA Eligibility Criteria In KBS
- Aspirants willing to get admission to MBA courses in KBS must have completed their 10+2 with a minimum of 50% score from a recognized Board.
- Must have completed a bachelor's degree in any field with at least 50%.
- Candidates are required to qualify for one of these entrance exams (KMAT/ CMAT/ CAT/MAT).
A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other Universities duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all parts of examination or a Master’s Degree examination with 50% marks in aggregate. Under grading system, C Grade of Mahatma Gandhi University or equivalent thereto from other recognized Universities with not less than 50% marks in aggregate is required to become eligible for admission. Under any circumstances, it shall be the responsibility of the Director / Principal to ensure that a candidate is having 50% marks in aggregate in order to become eligible for admission. A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree examination is needed for SC/ST candidates. The Reservation Rules are applicable as per the Government and University norms in all the affiliated Colleges.
- MBA in Operations
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resource
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in information Systems
- MBA in International Business
For More Information Contact Us Now.